Saturday, April 18, 2009

Coming out of the dark!

The other day I came home and I had just had one of those days when you just need a good laugh to lighten the day. As I walked into my bedroom, getting ready to throw my coat on my bed (I mean hang it up!), I see my cat Truman laying on the bed with my lap top open. As I get closer to see what is going on, I hear a snicker come from the master bathroom. I looked down and see that Truman has Pet Smart's web page up and a credit card in paw - I died laughing! My amazing husband, Jason, got home before me and saw Truman laying down right in front of my laptop and couldn't resist. Thanks, I needed that babe!

Well, our crew has decided to jump in on this phenomenon called blogging! I'm not sure why but blogging has always been a terrifying thing to me. I'm sure it has nothing to do with my ability to use the wrong tenses or that I have never enjoyed writing! My high school teachers and college professors can attest to this! Well, if Truman can shop for the latest cat fashion online then surely I can blog! And what would a first blog post be without a giveaway?! Leave us a comment and we will randomly select a winner for a $50 gift certificate towards your next 2009 session!
Since everything goes better with a picture, here is Truman trying to buy the latest in cat couture!


We have also recently launched a new site - check it out! Check back soon -I'll be posting updates with all of our recent sessions and what is new with us!

3 comments:

  1. I love your work. I can't wait for you to take my senior pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am surprised that Truman found something online she doesn't have!!! HA HA HA!!!

    ReplyDelete